Calculated Industries #4105, Construction Master Software for Windows
Feet-Inch-Fraction and Metric Construction-Math Software
Now you can have powerful Construction-Math software on your PC! Calculate in Feet, Inches and Fractions. Instantly find Areas, Volumes and more! Check plan dimensions and take-offs. Use it as a handy pop-up program without leaving your CAD, estimating, scheduling, spreadsheet or other applications. Print results and take them directly to the jobsite.
It helps you:
- Convenient and Accessible: ideal for planning and estimating – handy pop-up with CAD or spreadsheet programs
- Simplify Construction Math, work in and convert between building and construction dimensions; Feet-Inches-Fractions
- One-Keystroke Solutions - Easily find Areas and Volumes
- Increase Your Efficiency While Cutting Costs - Complete Frame, Roof and Stair Solutions; Square-ups, Weight per Volume
- Convenient and Accessible. Ideal for planning and estimating – handy pop-up with CAD or spreadsheet programs
- Work in and Convert Between All Building Dimensional Formats, Feet, Inches, Fractions and Metric - Including Square and Cubic Formats.
- Custom Rafter Keys: Find Common, Regular (45°) and Irregular (non-45°) Hips/Valley and Jack Rafters
- Jack Rafter Functions: Provide complete solutions in ascending or descending order for Regular- and Irregular- pitch roofs.
- Instant Rafter Cutting Angles: Cheek, Level and Plumb
- Circular Solutions: Arches, Column/Cone, Pillars, Windows, Post-holes and more
- Rake-Wall Key: Determine each stud length for any On-center spacing; ascending or descending order
- Stair Solutions: Risers, Treads, Stringer Length, Incline Angle
- Trigonometric functions: simplify complex construction-math; Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine Arccosine and Arctangent
- D:M:S to Decimal Degree Conversions
- Automatic Block and Footing Solutions
- Backspace Key
- Ten built-in Memories: Store constants and accumulate values
- Preference Function For User-Defined Options: Custom-Set Fractions: 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, and 1/64
- Constant Operator
- Exponential Notation
Pentium 166MHz or greater
Windows® 9x, ME, 2000, XP
6MB or greater memory
16MB Free Hard Disk Space
Not Available for MAC
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 08 August, 2006.